Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's Official!

I just completed my registration for the Richmond Marathon.  I hope I will be able to get ready!  I am getting   excited and nervous at the same time.  I met some new friends this week who are marathoners, and as we talked, I felt more and more excited.  I will admit that the waiver was a little scary to sign, though!!  I am planning to increase to 15 miles this month, so wish me luck!

I believe that the best way to spread the word is by friends telling friends, so if you feel like helping me get the word out, please tell anyone you know.  The more people who know about the marathon, and especially the more who donate to the GSF foundation, the more committed I feel.  It is a huge undertaking to train for a marathon, so I appreciate any support and encouragement I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment